THERMO ELEMENTAL X SERIES ICP-MS INDUCTIVELY ( ready to operate )
Manufacturer :Thermo Elemental
Model : X SERIES ICP-MS
Part Number : 4600285
Made in : UK
Weight lbs : 400
- Volts : 200 / 240
- Hz : 50 / 60
- VA : 7.2 Kva
- Phases : 1
- WE SHIP WORLWIDE. For a price quote request, please provide us with your name and delivery address for shipping estimate.
- If the instrument is over 100 pounds, let us know if your facility has a receiving dock.
- All of our products are either pre-owned, demos or refurbished. If otherwise specified, they all carry a minimum of 60 day warranty.
- The pictures displayed in this website are not manufacturer`s catalog reproductions but actual pictures of this item taken at our facility.
The XSERIES ICP-MS offers analytical scientists:
• A compact, bench top ICP-MS that is easily incorporated into any laboratory
• The highest throughput with protocol compliance
• Maintenance free lens system and mass spectrometer for routine 24 / 7 analyses in clinical, environmental, geochemical and industrial laboratories
• ‘Plug in’ design with the highest signalto- noise of any Quadrupole ICP-MS
• Advanced H2/He collision cell technology, licensed from Battelle, provides uncompromised multielement analysis for all elements including Ca, Fe, As and Se
• Application tailored interface designs for no-compromise analysis
• Low learning curve software for rapid acceptance in multi-user environments
A Peltier cooled, low-volume conical spray chamber fitted with a fixed impact bead
and a high performance glass concentric nebulizer is provided to enhance stability
and to enable fast washout and minimum cross contamination. The Peltier block is
electronically controlled enabling different spray chamber temperatures to be used
within an analytical method.
- Chiller : Thermo Neslab M75
- Complete computer with software installed ( Plasma Lab 2.5 )
- Vacuum pump : Sogevac SV40BI
- Autosampler : Cetac ASX-510
- Power pack : Spray chamber cooling
- Lot of spare parts .