Philips X7-2t TEE ultrasound transducer
Manufacturer : Philips
Model : X7-2t
- The Philips X7-2t TEE ultrasound transducer is compatible with Philips iE33 and CX50 ultrasound systems.
- The X7-2t probe can be utilized for TEE applications for patients less than 30 kg/66 lb. It features harmonic imaging, as well as dynamic elevational focusing.
Compatible for IE33 / CX50
- 2D and 3D Matrix Array
- 2500 elements
- 7.0 – 2.0 MHz
Transesophageal Echocardiography ( TEE ) ultrasound is used to make detailed pictures of the heart and the arteries that lead to and from it. Unlike a standard echocardiogram, the echo transducer that produces the sound waves for TEE is attached to a thin tube that passes through the mouth, down the throat and into the esophagus. Because the esophagus is so close to the upper chambers of the heart, very clear images of those heart structures and valves can be obtained.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Made in : USA
Weight lbs : 5
Dimension (length, width, height) : 12 X 12 X 4 Inch
- Volts :
- Hz :
- Watts :
- Amps :
- Phases :
Condition : In used when removed
- WE SHIP WORLWIDE. For a price quote request, please provide us with your name and delivery address for shipping estimate.
- If the instrument is over 100 pounds, let us know if your facility has a receiving dock.
- All of our products are either pre-owned, demos or refurbished. If otherwise specified, they all carry a minimum of 60 day warranty.
- The pictures displayed in this website are not manufacturer`s catalog reproductions but actual pictures of this item taken at our facility.