PerkinElmer FTNIR Spectrometer ( plug and play with computer )
Model : Spectrum 100N
Made in : U.K.
Weight lbs : 200
- Pri: 100 / 230
- Hz: 50 / 60
- Amps: 1.5
- Phases: 1
Condition : Fully tested
- WE SHIP WORLWIDE. For a price quote request, please provide us with your name and delivery address for shipping estimate.
- If the instrument is over 100 pounds, let us know if your facility has a receiving dock.
- All of our products are either pre-owned, demos or refurbished. If otherwise specified, they all carry a minimum of 60 day warranty.
- The pictures displayed in this website are not manufacturer`s catalog reproductions but actual pictures of this item taken at our facility.
The PerkinElmer Spectrum™ 100N FT-NIR spectrometer is the gold standard for research, materials testing and academia.
The system’s high sensitivity, sampling speed, and stability, backed by PerkinElmer’s knowledge, experience and responsive service and support, enable laboratories to achieve the highest quality and reproducible results with ease. Nowhere else will you receive the same confidence in a Near-Infrared system than with the PerkinElmer Spectrum 100N FT-NIR system.
PerkinElmer FT-NIR spectrometers are built to the highest ISO-9001 manufacturing standards.
Our technical specifications document presents confirmed performance specifications based on 100% product factory testing.
All instruments will meet or achieve better than the confirmed specifications, under normal conditions of use as described in the user manual.
- Exclusive source design for accurate, repeatable measurements
- Go button and LCD display for increased productivity and ease-of-use
- Smart, zero-alignment, modular accessories for quick, predictable and reproducible sampling
- NIR Remote Solids Probe al lws sampling of solids or poweders up to 10 meters from the instrument
- Intuitive software ensures easy and consistent operation
- Atmospheric Vapor Compensation (AVC) enhances accuracy and precision
- Absolute Virtual Instrument (AVI) standardizes the instrument’s wavenumber scale to a far higher accuracy than can be achieved with conventional calibration methods
- Spectrum software provides intuitive user operation and helps ensure consistent results, day-to-day, user-to-user.
- Fiber optic module : Spectrum ONE NTS with fiber optic interface
- Instrument performance validation kit : NIR polystyrene traceable reference
- Standard immersion probe : 661.000 1mm , with 041.102-NIR 2m
- Computer with : Perkin Elmer Spectrum ES v 6.3.2.0151 installed
- Software : Spectrum ES V 6.3.2 + v 7. License included
- + spares parts.