PerkinElmer FTNIR Spectrometer ( plug and play with computer )
Model : Spectrum 100N
Made in : U.K.
Weight lbs : 200
- Pri: 100 / 230
- Hz: 50 / 60
- Amps: 1.5
- Phases: 1
Condition : Fully tested
- WE SHIP WORLWIDE. For a price quote request, please provide us with your name and delivery address for shipping estimate.
- If the instrument is over 100 pounds, let us know if your facility has a receiving dock.
- All of our products are either pre-owned, demos or refurbished. If otherwise specified, they all carry a minimum of 60 day warranty.
- The pictures displayed in this website are not manufacturer`s catalog reproductions but actual pictures of this item taken at our facility.
PerkinElmer FT-NIR spectrometers are built to the highest ISO-9001 manufacturing standards.
- Exclusive source design for accurate, repeatable measurements
- Go button and LCD display for increased productivity and ease-of-use
- Smart, zero-alignment, modular accessories for quick, predictable and reproducible sampling
- NIR Remote Solids Probe al lws sampling of solids or poweders up to 10 meters from the instrument
- Intuitive software ensures easy and consistent operation
- Atmospheric Vapor Compensation (AVC) enhances accuracy and precision
- Absolute Virtual Instrument (AVI) standardizes the instrument’s wavenumber scale to a far higher accuracy than can be achieved with conventional calibration methods
- Spectrum software provides intuitive user operation and helps ensure consistent results, day-to-day, user-to-user.
- Fiber optic module : Spectrum ONE NTS with fiber optic interface
- Instrument performance validation kit : NIR polystyrene traceable reference
- Standard immersion probe : 661.000 1mm , with 041.102-NIR 2m
- Computer with : Perkin Elmer Spectrum ES v 6.3.2.0151 installed
- Software : Spectrum ES V 6.3.2 + v 7. License included
- + spares parts.