Mettler Toledo scale
Made in : Switzerland
Weight lbs: 12
Volts : 12V
Condition : Tested
WE SHIP WORLWIDE. For a price quote request, please provide us with your name and delivery address for shipping estimate.
If the instrument is over 100 pounds, let us know if your facility has a receiving dock.
All of our products are either pre-owned, demos or refurbished. If otherwise specified, they all carry a minimum of 60 day warranty.
The pictures displayed in this website are not manufacturer`s catalog reproductions but actual pictures of this item taken at our facility.
AC power adapter
- Fully automatic time- and temperature-controlled internal calibration adjustment
- Advanced MonoBloc™ weighing technology provides fast and accurate results
- Durable high-grade chemical-resistant die-cast aluminum housing
- Overload Protection guards the weighing cell against excess weight overload
- SmartTrac™ software displays how much of the entire weighing range has been used
- Direct connection to a PC or printer via RS232 or USB slot allows convenient transfer of weighing results
- High-contrast display (HCD) and intuitive menu for simple operation
- Programmable Smart Keys for shortcut access to preferred applications
More About this Item
These balances feature a robust housing made of high quality chemical-resistant aluminum that protects the sensitive sensor from environmental influences and impacts.
The proven MonoBloc weighing technology and FACT – fully automatic time- and temperature-controlled internal adjustment – provide accurate, repeatable results for everyday weighing tasks.
A new High Contrast Display with big numbers, clear symbols and an intuitive menu with new programmable SmartKeys allows users to operate the balance quickly and easily with one touch operation.
|Mettler Toledo – MS104S|
|Pan Size||3.54″ / 90 mm dia.|
|Adjustment range with external weights||50-120 g|
|Repeatability (sd)||0.1 mg|
|Sensitivity temperature drift (10-30°C)||1.5 ppm/ °C|
|Stabilization time||2 Sec.|
|IP Protection||IP54 in use|
|Usable height of draft shield||237 mm / 0.93″|
|Balance dimensions (L x W x H)||347 x 204 x 345 mm / 13.7 x 8 x 13.6″ Inches|
|Weight of balance||14.33 lb / 6.5 kg|
|Minimum weight (acc. to USP)||0.3 g|
|Minimum weight (acc. to 1%, k=2)||0.02 g|
|Power requirement||12 V / 0.84 A|