, On-Board 8F Cryopump,
Model : On-Board 8F
Part Number : 81160-12G00-1
Made in : USA
Weight lbs : 75
Condition : In used when Removed
- WE SHIP WORLWIDE. For a price quote request, please provide us with your name and delivery address for shipping estimate.
- If the instrument is over 100 pounds, let us know if your facility has a receiving dock.
- All of our products are either pre-owned, demos or refurbished. If otherwise specified, they all carry a minimum of 60 day warranty.
- The pictures displayed in this website are not manufacturer`s catalog reproductions but actual pictures of this item taken at our facility.
The Brooks CTI-Cryogenics On-Board cryogenic vacuum pumps speed integration and improve system operation is the world standard for reliability and performance. Delivering superior up-time, On-Board cryopumps and consistent performance, with fully integrated controls and supporting peripherals, deliver superior up-time to increase overall tool productivity and up-time.
- Fast Regen™ capability that extends cryopump performance between regenerations
- Simultaneous regeneration capability, enabled by networking your cryopumps, that speeds overall system regeneration
- An embedded microprocessor control to enhance performance, perform diagnostic routines and provide communication capability
- Sophisticated software and easy-to-use graphical user interfaces to significantly improve performance and operation
|Integrated Hardware||Roughing Valve|
Cryopump TC Gauge
1st Stage Diode
2nd Stage Diode
1st Stage Heater
2nd Stage Heater
|Pumping speeds||Water||4,000 liters/sec|
|Argon Throughput at 20K*||250 – 700 sccm (Torr-liters/sec)|
|Capacities||Argon||1,000 std. liters @ 5 x 10-6 Torr|
750 std. liters @ 5 x 10-7 Torr (recovery in 30 seconds)
|Hydrogen||12 std. liters @ 5 x 10-6 Torr|
|Nitrogen||550 std. liters (recovery to 5 x 10-7 Torr in 30 seconds)|
|Full Regeneration – Cold to Cold|
(with 1 minute extended purge)
|≤ 90 minutes (1 pump / 1 compressor)|
≤ 120 minutes (5 pumps / 1 compressor)
|Fast Regeneration||≤ 35 minutes (1 pump / 1 compressor)|
≤ 60 minutes (5 pumps / 1 compressor)