Brookfield DV-II+Pro viscometer
Manufacturer : Brookfield
Model : HBDV-II PRO
Made in : USA
Weight lbs : 24
- Volts : 115
- Hz : 50/60
- VA : 30
- Phases : 1
Condition : Fully tested
- WE SHIP WORLWIDE. For a price quote request, please provide us with your name and delivery address for shipping estimate.
- If the instrument is over 100 pounds, let us know if your facility has a receiving dock.
- All of our products are either pre-owned, demos or refurbished. If otherwise specified, they all carry a minimum of 60 day warranty.
- The pictures displayed in this website are not manufacturer`s catalog reproductions but actual pictures of this item taken at our facility.
The DV-II+Pro offers exceptional versatility in modes of control allowing for traditional standalone
operation, automatic operation through programs downloaded from the PC or with complete
control by PC using Brookfield Rheocalc Software.
• The DV-II+Pro can be used as a traditional Brookfield viscometer for collection of single
speed viscosity data through the easy to use keypad; just select the spindle and speed and
read the value from the display.
• The Brookfield DVLoader Software can be used to program the DV-II+Pro to control all
aspects of the test and data collection without the need for the operator to monitor the
instrument; just start the program and return to the printed test data (printer is optional).
• The Brookfield Rheocalc Software will perform all control and data collection functions of
the DV-II+Pro from the PC while also providing a platform for advanced data collection
Brookfield spring Torque
Model dyne cm milli Newton/m
HBDV-II+Pro 57,496.0 5.7496