Beckman Coulter Act Diff 5 CP (Cap Pierce) Hematology Analyzer
Manufacturer : Beckman Coulter
Model : Act Diff 5 CP (Cap Pierce)
Made in : France
Weight lbs : 60
- Volts : 100 / 240
- Hz : 50 / 60
- Watts : 200
- Amps : 2 / .9
- Phases : 1
Condition : As new
Simple, safe solution
- Closed-tube sampling eliminates operators’ exposure to biohazards
- Two sample tube holders accommodate tubes of varying sizes, such as pediatric tubes, for increased flexibility
- 60 sample-per-hour throughput enables a streamlined workflow
- Comprehensive onboard support database uses keyword searches to help users solve problems quickly and easily
- Specially formulated reagents, controls and calibrators ensure accuracy
- One-step setup, operation and shutdown speeds workflow
- Zero daily maintenance saves time and labor
Easy-to-use data management
- Automated quality control evaluation reduces manual errors
- Patient record storage enables streamlined data recall
- Qualitative flagging speeds review of patient results and decreases TAT
- 20 user-definable patient and action ranges increase flexibility
- Random access testing provides complete workflow flexibility
- CBC or CBC/Diff mode and patient range can be easily selected from the front keyboard display for easy programming
- WE SHIP WORLWIDE. For a price quote request, please provide us with your name and delivery address for shipping estimate.
- If the instrument is over 100 pounds, let us know if your facility has a receiving dock.
- All of our products are either pre-owned, demos or refurbished. If otherwise specified, they all carry a minimum of 60 day warranty.
- The pictures displayed in this website are not manufacturer`s catalog reproductions but actual pictures of this item taken at our facility.