Agilent 1100 Series Micro Vacuum Degasser
Manufacturer : Agilent
Model : G1379A
Made in : Japan
Weight lbs : 13
- Volts : 100 / 240
- Hz : 50 / 60
- Watts : 30
- Phases : 1
Condition : Fully tested
- WE SHIP WORLWIDE. For a price quote request, please provide us with your name and delivery address for shipping estimate.
- If the instrument is over 100 pounds, let us know if your facility has a receiving dock.
- All of our products are either pre-owned, demos or refurbished. If otherwise specified, they all carry a minimum of 60 day warranty.
- The pictures displayed in this website are not manufacturer`s catalog reproductions but actual pictures of this item taken at our facility.
The micro vacuum degasser allows various operation modes. Operation mode 1 and 2 are the normal operation modes of the degasser:
• In operation mode 1 the vacuum degasser works at 115 Torr.
• In operation mode 2 the vacuum degasser works in the range between 115 to 190 Torr.
• The continuous mode can be selected for highest degassing efficiency of the degasser. In this mode the vacuum level is below 115 Torr.
• The error mode is activated in case the degasser cannot achieve a vacuum level of 190 Torr.
(1 Torr = 1.33×10 -3 bar)