Waters HPLC 680 Automated Gradient Controller
– Flow: 0 to ml/min in 0.01 ml/min increments for each operational pump (0-30 ml/min total for three pumps),
– Composition: 0 to 100% in 1% increments for each of three components – A, B and C,
– Gradient Programs: 10 storable programs, each with 10 segments. Each segment allows simultaneous changes in total flow and composition of A, B or C in accordance with any of 11 different curves.
– Timed Event Programs: 10 storable programs, each with 20 timed events. Capable of controlling 7 external devices and an audible beeper.
– Program Memory Protection: Programs stored in memory retained indefinitely without line power or batteries. Stored programs may be modified or deleted by operator.
– Low Pressure Limit: Settable from 0 to 5950 psi in 1 psi increments. Low pressure for more than 90 sec will cause pumps to stop.
– High Pressure Line: Settable from 51-6000 psi in 1 psi increments. High pressure for more than 2 sec will cause pumps to stop.
– Compressibility Compensation: Settable from 0 to 40 % in 0.1% increments for each of three components.
Screen is Burned
Other Informations (if applicable)
Model : 680
Part Number : –
Electrical Specs (if applicable)
Volts : 90-265
HZs : 50-60
Watts : –
Amps : 1
VA : 80
Phases : –
For a quote request, please provide us with:
– The City
– The Country
– Postal/Zip Code
If otherwise specified, all of our products carry a 30 Day warranty
Pictures seen on this web site are not catalogue pictures. They are from the actual product