Thermo Scientific Savant SPD 2010 SpeedVac Concentrators
Manufacturer : Thermo Scientific
Model : SPD 2010 Speedvac
Made in : USA
Weight lbs : 300
- Volts : 220
- Hz : 50 / 60
- Phases : 1
Condition : Fully tested
- WE SHIP WORLWIDE. For a price quote request, please provide us with your name and delivery address for shipping estimate.
- If the instrument is over 100 pounds, let us know if your facility has a receiving dock.
- All of our products are either pre-owned, demos or refurbished. If otherwise specified, they all carry a minimum of 60 day warranty.
- The pictures displayed in this website are not manufacturer`s catalog reproductions but actual pictures of this item taken at our facility.
Thermo Scientific Savant SPD2010 SpeedVac concentrators bring a new level of simplicity to general-purpose vacuum concentration. These fully integrated systems support the rapid, efficient concentration of aqueous and mild organic solvent-based samples in biomolecular research applications.
Combining versatility and ease of use in a compact footprint, these low-maintenance systems are the ideal solution for busy life science, hospital and government research labs.
Compact Design with ‘Plug and Play’ Simplicity
Our Savant SPD2010 SpeedVac concentrators are fully- integrated systems that are easy to install and simple to maintain.
Their all-in-one design combines concentrator, pump and cold trap within a compact, stand-alone unit that occupies a minimum of bench space and fits easily inside a standard fume hood.
SPD2010 concentrators are available in two capacity ranges to accommodate either high- or low-volume processing. Over 25 rotors are available for the large-capacity SPD2010. Supported sample formats range from tubes, vials and microplates to large-volume flasks.
The SPD2010 adds even greater versatility with a 4-position block rotor, which can be equipped with a choice of more than 25 different rotor blocks. Both systems can be equipped with a chemical trap for concentrating o ligonucleotides and radioactive samples.
• Metabolite research
• Drug and forensics testing
• Environmental sampling